[Marlton, NJ]– For the past few years, Console and Associates, P.C. has offered a legal scholarship for any college student or accepted high school senior planning to pursue a law-related degree. They are now accepting applications for the 2018-2019 scholarship.
Since establishing his practice, Richard Console has looked for ways to give back to his community. Creating an annual scholarship was an easy answer for him to reach.
“I received a scholarship to attend law school, and it changed the course of my life,” Console said. “It is important to me to pay it forward.”
Mr. Console welcomes all who are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Who is Eligible
- Current undergraduate students
- High school seniors with a college acceptance
- Students currently pursuing their law degree
- 3.0 or higher GPA
- Currently pursuing or planning to pursue a law-related degree
- Be a US Citizen
- Provide all application documentation via email
- Unofficial Transcript
- Current Proof of Enrollment
- Introduction Essay
- Application and Short Survey
All applications are due by June 15, 2019 and the winner will be notified by July 17, 2019.
For more information, please visit the scholarship information page.
For any questions, please email us directly at [email protected]. We are unable to answer any scholarship questions at our main office line or contact form.
We look forward to reading all the essays!