Praise in Consumer Reviews Puts Dodge Park Rest Home in Top 1% of Assisted Living and Memory Care Communities Nationwide
LIGHTNING RELEASES: Worcester, MA (1/28/2014)—Dodge Park Rest Home has been selected as a “Caring Star” of 2014, as part of an annual nationwide program honoring service excellence based on consumer ratings and reviews posted on Caring.com, the leading senior care website. In reviews from families, seniors, and others concerned about assisted living and Alzheimer’s care, Dodge Park Rest Home captured a 5-star consumer rating (the highest possible score), while also meeting other qualifying criteria for the honor.
“We appreciate that we’ve received such positive feedback from families about the services we offer, and we thank Caring.com for recognizing our community as a Caring Star,” said Micha Shalev MHA CDCP CDCM, co-owner and administrator of Dodge Park Rest Home. “We strive daily to delivery high-quality care for our residents, and this award helps validate our delivery on that promise.”
Families across the country are increasingly seeking insights provided by online reviews to help guide important senior care decisions for their loved ones. In 2013 research conducted by Caring.com, 60% of family caregivers indicated that they used the Internet when researching senior care service providers, and two-thirds of family caregivers took to the Web after noticing signs of memory loss in a loved one. A combined 94% percent find online reviews to be trustworthy and helpful to their search for senior care providers. Only a small minority (6%) tends not to believe them.
About 400 communities — the top 1% of assisted living communities nationwide — achieved this recognition. This is the second year in which our community has been designated a Caring Star.
The Caring Stars 2014 award was determined from consumer ratings and reviews posted on Caring.com between December 1, 2012, and December 1, 2013. To qualify, the community had to have received all of the following:
- Three or more reviews during the time frame, at least one of which with the highest rating of five stars
- An average overall rating (across all reviews on their listing) equaling greater than 4 stars
- No unresolved negative reviews
To help these communities stand out to families searching for senior living, a special badge is featured on their listing in Caring.com’s assisted living or Alzheimer’s care directories and search results.
“Congratulations to Dodge Park Rest Home for achieving this high praise from the residents and families they serve,” said Andy Cohen, cofounder and CEO of Caring.com. “Word-of-mouth recommendations in online reviews are consistently cited among the top considerations in the search and selection process. The Caring Stars award badge signals a history of service excellence, further helping those seeking the best assisted living or Alzheimer’s care community for their loved ones.”
Dodge Park Rest Home, located in 101 Randolph Road, Worcester, MA, is pleased to continue its tradition of service to the community since 1967.
What makes a company great? There has to be a vision, of course, but what keeps that purpose moving forward? It is the people. People bring their hearts, and that brings concepts to fruition; people bring their passion, and that brings reality to the dream. Here at Dodge Park rest Home and Day Club, our people have made us more than the sum of our collective parts – it is the spirit of the people that has made Dodge Park to come to LIFE . We believe that nothing is more important in life than family. This principle guides us in providing care for our clients. We view the older adults who live at Dodge Park Rest Home as members of our extended family. This unique philosophy separates Dodge Park rest Home and Day Club from other facilities ensuring the best possible care for our clients.
Dodge Park is a very special place, where our beloved residents experience a level of love and care that is unmatched in the healthcare industry.
Our facility has 60 beds; it is suitable for seniors who need help with their activities of daily living and want luxury, convenience, and peace of mind that a secure setting can provide.
Dodge Park Rest Home residents receive the following services for a all-inclusive monthly fee:
- Three nutritious meals a day in a restaurant setting
- 160 hours of activities per week that include entertainment, lectures, and recreational program
- RN on staff with direct care and supervision available on call 24 hours a day
- Medical director and mental health providers who are available on call 24 hours a day
- A personalized care plan that include assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming at no additional cost
- Medication management and administration at no additional cost
- Maintenance, housekeeping, and laundry as needed are included
- Paid utilities except telephone and cable television
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointment or the option to use the in-house physicians
- Daily status check 7 days a week by RN and responsible staff
We believe that Dodge Park Rest Home tradition of caring set it apart from other rest homes and assisted living facilities in the community.
I would like to invite you to come and see in person what the Dodge Park Rest Home experience is like for our clients.
- Dedicated staff that provides personalized care to our clients.
- Meeting spiritual needs of all faiths.
- Activities to maintain our clients’ mental and physical well-being.
- Beautifully decorated living areas and gracious common areas.
- Inviting outdoor courtyards and porches
- Competitive monthly fee – with our famous – all inclusive care!!! All Included.
We look forward to speaking with you in person to provide more details about the Dodge Park Experience. Please give me a call at (508) 853-8180, so we may arrange a convenient time for you to have a tour of our wonderful community.