MCLEANSVILLE, North Carolina – February 28, 2017 – Litera Corp, a global leader in advanced content management solutions has announced a major software update for Litera Smart Send™, a streamlined Microsoft Outlook add-in designed to enhance email workflow efficiency. Litera Smart Send™ protects users from making common email mistakes and empowers them with tools to simplify the attachment management process.
This update will add additional configurable alerts and options, including:
- Alerts when clicking Reply All or Forward when sensitivity tags enabled. Options are personal, private and confidential
- Alerts to warn when sending to external recipients
- Option to prevent sending to public email domains such as yahoo.com or gmail.com
- Option to prevent sending to specific distribution lists
- Customizable Attorney Client Privileged Communications header and CC’d recipients
- Attachment List shows a list of the attached files in the body of the email
- Updated Attachment Manager interface with additional options
Simon Dandy, VP of R&D at Litera, commented, “Professionals in every industry rely on email as an essential platform for corporate communications. When people use it the right way, it can be the most efficient way to send and receive important information. If utilized incorrectly, however, it has the potential to ruin workplace productivity, or worse, the reputation of an entire organization. We designed Litera Smart Send to help safeguard users from common email pitfalls and simplify the email workflow experience.”
The update is scheduled to be released by the end of Q1 2017.