DALLAS, TX – Richard Jacobs is the founder and host of the Future Tech Podcast, as well as the organizer of the Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Blockchain Super Conference. Between now and Christmas Eve, he’s personally giving a complimentary copy of his new book, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Blockchain: Surprising Insights from 200+ Podcast Interviews of Industry Insiders, to everyone who orders a ticket.
Since October 2016, through the Future Tech Podcast, Mr. Jacobs has interviewed more than 200 of the most respected developers, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and angel investors in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. This new book, which has five stars on Amazon.com, details the most surprising insights he gathered along the way, and currency retails for $19.99.
Topics covered include:
- The Basics of Bitcoin and Blockchain
- How to Buy, Sell, Send, Receive, and ‘Hodl’ (hold) Bitcoin
- Anonymity, Regulation, Crime & Terrorism
- Blockchain Asset Regulation and Compliance
- Mining, Nodes & Governance Models
- Venture Capital, ICOs, & Other Startup Funding Sources
- Crypto Journalists, Consultants, & Other Industry Players
- For Beginners: How to Buy Your First Bitcoin
- Cryptocurrencies and Beyond – The Many Uses of Blockchain Technology
- Banking the “Un- or Under-Banked”
- Digitization of Assets
- Controlling Your Personal Data
- Algorithmic, Artificially-Intelligent Trading Bots
- The Nature of Money, Cryptocurrencies and Tokens
Between now and Christmas Eve, Mr. Jacobs is personally giving away a copy of this new book to everyone who registers for the Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Blockchain Super Conference – it is one of seven separate cryptocurrency-related gifts that make up the complimentary Christmas Crypto Gift Box.
“Becoming an insider in blockchain industry – and getting to know these incredible people and being able to learn from them – it’s one of the best things that ever happened to me”, said Mr. Jacobs. “2018 is going to be a huge year for crypto and, thanks to these insights they shared with me, I’m poised to profit massively from the blockchain revolution. This book is about sharing some of these insights with folks who don’t have this same industry access, so they can get in on this opportunity too. So I want to give a free copy away to everyone who registers for the Super Conference, as a personal gift.”
Registration for the Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Blockchain Super Conference is still open. However, those who interested in attending are advised to register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment, since more than 80% of allocated spots have been sold and less than 100 tickets now remain available.
Ready to reserve your spot? Purchase your tickets over here:
Want to learn more about the conference? Join the free notification list over here: