-Pop-Star Dolls Fueled by Original Music, Launches
New Tunes, New Accessories, New Electronics, New Fashions and More!-
LIGHTNING RELEASES: NEW YORK, NY (2/16/2014)— In response to the incredible demand from their network of fans worldwide, The Beatrix Girls, a line of collectible pop-star dolls driven by original music, is set to unveil exciting new product and expand into new categories this year. The band, which first catapulted to stardom in 2013, will take center stage at the American International Toy Fair, Jacob Javits Center in New York City, February 16th – 19th, booth # 1673, revealing a rockin’ new line-up including new instruments, fashions, electronics, accessories and new original songs.
“The Beatrix Girls made an incredible debut at retail last holiday season and their fans are eager to see what we have in store for the band this year,” says Sherry Gunther Shugerman, Chief Executive Officer of PopStar Club, Inc. “We attribute this success to the fact that The Beatrix Girls are more than just another doll line. It’s a 360-degree entertainment property offering original music, original video webisodes, an immersive digital experience and a fully developed backstory that keeps girls fully engaged, inspired and most of all empowered with the mindset that through teamwork and hard-work, anything is possible.”
With one-of-a-kind personalities, The Beatrix Girls band members Brayden, Ainsley, Lark and Chantal live and interact in the human world—producing real music, real hits, and real fans—kids can collect their music, join their fan club, and vicariously live the fantasy of being a pop-star through play. This year, the band is set to launch brand new music, fashions, electronics accessories and fashion packs including:
- The Beatrix Girls Original Music: Just like a true pop-star band, The Beatrix Girls debut album “Meet the Beatrix,” is now available on iTunes, Amazon Mp3 Store, Spotify, Pandora and all other digital music outlets. The Beatrix Girls songs are written and produced by a Platinum selling song-writer / producer who writes for some of the top pop stars today.
- The Beatrix Girls Premium Package: The premium package includes one doll, Brayden, Ainsley, Lark or Chantal along with a matching doll stand and a unique Peavey-Electronics branded toy instrument. Each doll also comes with a VIP pass that unlocks the latest songs and webisodes via The Beatrix Girls website www.TheBeatrixGirls.com. The beautiful package has a hip flare, with a sparkly box adorned with a pink bow.
- The Beatrix Girls Instruments Collection: In response to incredible demand in 2013, this year, young fans will be able to rock out using The Beatrix Girls doll-sized instruments, featured in two great collections: The Single Instrument Pack (includes a single instrument: Lark’s Bass Guitar, Brayden’s Guitar, Chantal’s Keyboard or Ainsley’s Drum Set), and the Instruments Play Pack (includes: a single instrument, a stand, a microphone and a really cool fold-out stage.)
- The Beatrix Girls Electronics: From Fuzzy Headphones to Popstar Earbuds to the Rocking Tunes Amp Shaped Speaker, The Beatrix Girls has a complete line-up of consumer electronics that are just simply ready to rock!
- The Beatrix Girls Fashion Outfits: Whether it’s hanging out with friends or getting ready for a slumber party with the girls, the new Daytime and Pajama outfits are the perfect fashion solution! Available in single sets or four packs.
- The Beatrix Girls Hair Care Collection: The new hair care collection features uniquely designed accessories to help girls style the dolls’ beautiful luscious hair (our dolls have 10 times the amount of hair of most other dolls). Hair accessories are available in the following sets: Comb, Brush & Mirror Set, Hair Extensions, Hair Braider with Comb Set, Brush, Mirror and Compact, Braider Hair Care Set and Hair Care Set with reusable vinyl bag, hair extensions, comb, brush and a mirror.
The Beatrix Girls collection of dolls, which is recommended for ages 6+ and available at Toys “R” Us and Justice Stores nationwide. New accessories will be available this fall.
Visit us on our website: www.TheBeatrixGirls.com
About The Beatrix Girls:
Based in Los Angeles, CA, The Beatrix Girls, developed by industry veteran Sherry Gunther Shugerman, hit retail stores to the delight of young fans in 2013. The Beatrix Girls is a line of collectible dolls — they’re musicians, they’re dolls, they’re role models for a new generation of empowered young girls, with great clothes, fabulous hair, and original pop music developed by platinum-selling songwriters and Grammy winning producers. The Beatrix Girls are an accomplished pop band with real music that young girls adore. Each member of the band sings, plays a different instrument and even writes the songs. They’ve achieved the pop star success that young girls dream of and they’ve done it through talent, tenacity and old-fashioned hard work. www.TheBeatrixGirls.com.