callas software releases a major update for its pdfaPilot product line: pdfaPilot 8. The new version is able to convert even more file formats to PDF or PDF/A, while also offering improved cloud integration and greater flexibility in the way it automatically processes PDF files.
- With the new release of pdfaPilot, you can now convert all RTF-format emails, as well as other office formats such as WordPerfect, to PDF or PDF/A.
- Another useful feature is the so-called ‘Sifter’, which uses mathematical algorithms to identify hidden objects so that they can be removed.
- pdfaPilot 8 lets users rearrange or reorganize groups of pages within a PDF file.
- The new version also supports the new ISO standard for processing steps.
- The developers at callas software have integrated additional features into pdfaPilot 8 to give users even greater flexibility with automated PDF tasks, such as editing or validation.
- Finally, pdfaPilot can now also be operated using a new callas license server, allowing users to automatically start and operate processing instances within cloud environments.