LIGHTNING RELEASES – Are you wanting to step up into a higher level of leadership in your organization, your family, and your world?
Would you like 2013 to be the best year of your life so far?
If you want clarity about the right strategies and actions to take as a leader, then join us for this unique learning experience hosted by best selling author and executive coach, Shawn Kent Hayashi from The Professional Development Group as she interviews and collaborates with George Bickerstaff about succeeding as a Global Leader in 2013.
When you sign up to participate you will be given access to conversations that will expand your thinking. Each Monday in February you’ll have the opportunity to talk live by phone with George Bickerstaff, global executive and philanthropist, and Shawn Kent Hayashi. You’ll be able to ask questions and share your own stories as you apply the learning. (These calls will be recorded and emailed to you as well. Reserve these dates now: February 4, 11, 18 and 25 at 12pm EST so you are able to participate live.)
Also, beginning on Friday, Feb 1, 2013, each morning for the 28 days in Feb you will receive via email a 5 – 10 minute video to focus you on Global Leadership: Building the Relationships & Networks You Need to Succeed. In these videos you will learn:
- What global leadership really means today and how you can leverage this now.
- How we got here — the current state of business and what it means to lead a business today.
- Why relationships are more important now than ever. Who’s influencing you? How can you influence others?
- What the best leaders do and don’t do in building meaningful relationships. Are you doing these?
- How to take advantage of super networks and leaders across business, government, education, arts, philanthropy, and sports.
- A tool to score yourself to identify who to focus on building relationships and how to identify the people with whom you should be building relationships.
- How to build your networking map & identify the gaps in your relationships.
- Real people who have built relationships that bring cool stuff alive in business from the past two years – what they are doing differently.
- Seeing the future and what global leaders are doing differently that you need to begin doing now.
Join The Global Leaders and learn about the art of the possible.
To register, please go to http://tgl28days.eventbrite.com/.
Sponsored by The Global Leaders (www.tgleaders.com).